About this Candidate
Highly experienced structural engineer based in Davenport, FL, with a wide-ranging skill set that encompasses residential, commercial, forensic, and bridge projects. With over 15 years of experience, they have a keen eye for identifying and analyzing damage to structures caused by a variety of natural disasters, including fire damage, storm surge, wind, and hail. They are also highly skilled at investigating damages to foundational elements such as roofs, walls, siding, windows, doors, and electrical systems.
In addition to their extensive practical experience, this candidate has also completed coursework towards a PhD and is currently preparing to take the PE exam within the next 1-2 months.
- Over 15 years of structural engineering experience
- Experienced in analysis for damaged structures from fire damage, storm surge, wind, hail, etc.
- Experienced with investigating damages to foundation, roof, siding, wall framing, windows, doors, stairs, mechanical and electrical systems.
- Proficient with property reports, inspections, blueprints, and a plethora of software programs
- Preparing to take the PE exam within the next 1-2 months.
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!