You may revoke your consent to this policy. To revoke your consent, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you revoke your consent, your account and profile information will be removed from our database.
Information collected on our site and applications is stored in the United States; therefore, your information may become subject to U.S. law.
Information We Collect
We collect information about you when you use our site and applications. We receive and store this information when you enter it on our website, send it to us, or provide it to us in any other way.
We collect information when you choose to give it to us. This includes:
- Contact information like name, email address, street address, and phone number
- Your resume including job experience
- The information used to apply to jobs on Davron
- Information imported by you from third party applications;
- Information you provide to us when you contact Davron
- Credit card number and billing information (for services requiring payment);
- Your race, ethnicity, or gender, if you choose to provide it. Some employers are required by law to collect this information on a voluntary basis;
- Information about your business, such as company name, size, and business type.
How We Use Information
We use the information we collect to provide our services, respond to you, operate and improve our sites and applications, and foster a positive user experience.
We use information with your consent as described at the time we collect that consent. This includes account creation and resume upload.
We use personal data for our legitimate interests, namely:
- To operate Davron services;
- To contact and communicate with you when you contact us;
- To analyze, improve and optimize Davron services; and
- To protect Davron Services and the rights of users and others
- To enforce terms of Davron services and prevent fraud and abuse of Davron’s systems
By registering with Davron, by managing your profile, by publicly posting information, or by opting in when presented with choices, you have consented for us to use your information in the following ways:
To provide you with our services, which includes
- To create a Davron account for you, including any resume you upload
- To enable you to search for jobs
- To enable you to apply for jobs
- To help potential employers find your resume and contact you;
- To make purchases;
- To enable you to contact us and for us to respond to you;
- To display targeted recruitment messages from employers;
- To provide information about you and your interest in job postings to employers;
- To provide products and services to employer customers to complete the recruitment and hiring process;
- To provide personalized, targeted, or location-based content, services, and advertising from us;
- To send you job alerts, career advice, or other marketing communications you have opted in to receive;
- To inform you of other products or services available from Davron or its affiliates;
To improve our services
- To give search engines access to public information;
- To conduct analytics and generate internal reports about the use of our sites and applications;
- To track which jobs you search for, view, and apply to
For security and fraud prevention
- To detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal; and
- To make suggestions and draw inferences about you.
For example, we may make suggestions about additional jobs, products or services that might be of interest to you. Or, if you identify yourself as “Mrs.” we will assume you are female.
Our services include the display of personalized products, content, and advertising relating to your career experience and interests. We use data we have about you to determine whether you might be interested in the opportunities, products or services of Davron.
How We Share Information
We provide you with a platform to broadcast information about yourself to maximize your career opportunities. The information we gather may be shared with the following categories of third parties:
- Employers, when you provide your resume or apply to a job;
- Other third parties where required by law;
- Other third parties when you give your consent to such sharing such as for resume writing services;
By applying to a job, providing your contact information to show interest in a job, or by replying to a message from an employer, you consent to the disclosure of your information to that employer and to be contacted by such employer for employment related purposes.
We also share information in the following ways
1. We share your information with our service providers, which are third parties who help deliver our products and services to you. Examples of these services include hosting our web servers and site databases, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing customer management tools, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These companies will have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, but they may not use that data for any other purpose. We will remain responsible for any information shared in this way.
2. We disclose information to third parties when you give your consent for us to do so. For example:
(a) if you make your resume searchable or if we collect information you’ve made available on a public website then all parties with access to our resume or profile database products will have access to your information;
We also aggregate data regarding job qualifications, schooling, age, experience level or other information relevant to the job search. This aggregated data does not identify users individually, and may be made available to employers or shared publicly
3. We may disclose to third parties information that we have collected from other websites.
4. We disclose information if legally required to do so, or at our discretion pursuant to a request from a governmental entity or if we believe in good faith – after considering your privacy interests and other factors – that such action is necessary to: (a) meet legal requirements or comply with legal process; (b) protect our rights or property or our affiliated companies; (c) investigate fraud, prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of users or the public.
An Important Note About Your Resume
When you submit or post a resume, we store it in our resume and profile database in the United States.
If your resume includes personal data of a reference, it is your responsibility to ensure that the person is aware that you have forwarded his/her details and has consented in writing for you to do so.
Resumes you give to us must not contain sensitive data relating to your (i) racial or ethnic origin (ii) political beliefs (iii) philosophical or religious beliefs (iv) membership of a trade union or political party (v) physical or mental health or biometric details or genetic makeup (vi) addictions or sexual life (vii) the commission of criminal offences or proceedings and associated penalties or fines, (viii) the commission of any unlawful or objectionable conduct and associated penalties, or (ix) any Social Security Number or national identification number. If you do give us this information, then you agree that it is at your own risk.
Access to and Storage of Your Personal Information
Data Retention: Because managing your career is a life-long process, we retain all the information we gather about you in an effort to make repeat use of our site more efficient, practical and relevant until you change or remove your personal information as described below. We may retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Access to your Personal Data: Upon request Davron will provide you with access to information we hold about you. You may update or delete your resume or profile at any time. To do so, please email email@example.com.
Access to, or correction, update, or deletion of your personal information may be denied or limited by Davron if it would violate another person’s rights and/or as otherwise permitted by applicable law.
If you wish to delete your account information altogether, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you an email to confirm that your personal information has been deleted. We may retain your personal data even after you have closed your account if reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations (including law enforcement requests), meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, investigate security incidents, prevent fraud and abuse, enforce our User Agreement, or fulfill your request to “unsubscribe” from further messages from us. We will retain anonymized information after your account has been closed.
We will respond to information access requests within a reasonable time frame. If we require additional time to provide access to your information, we will acknowledge receipt of your request within a reasonable time frame and promptly supplement our response within the time period required by applicable law.
6753 Land O’ Lakes Blvd.
Land O’ Lakes, FL 34638