About this Candidate
Experienced Project Architect and Architectural Project Manager with expertise in construction documentation, design, and project management for high-end residential and commercial projects. They have a Bachelor's Degree in Architecture and proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit. This individual specializes in exterior façades, renovations, and restorations, and has a solid understanding of NYC building codes. In their previous role, they led the renovation of the 45-story McGraw Hill Building and conducted a feasibility study to convert it into condos while ensuring code compliance. They are also proud of their work on two major skyscraper landmarks in the Brooklyn Heights Skyscraper Landmark District.
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture
- 10+ years of experience
- Strong experience in developing residential and commercial buildings
- Proficient in AutoCAD, experienced in Revit
- Familiar with NYC building codes and requirements
- Skilled in construction documentation, design, and project management
- Specializes in exterior façades, renovations, and restorations.
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!