About this Candidate
Are you in need of an experienced Electrical Designer in Wilmington, NC for your firm? Look no further! My candidate has over five years of experience working with an MEP firm as an Electrical Designer, and has worked on a wide range of projects including Commercial, Military/Government, Nursing Homes, and more. They are proficient with AutoCAD and other design software, and have implemented efficient design methods to save time and money for their current company.
- Ability to complete large projects for electrical design and can also handle plumbing and mechanical design on smaller projects
- Proficient with AutoCAD, Bluebeam, Suite, Excel, and other design software
- Bachelor's Degree in Architecture
- On track to obtain their electrical PE in just over 2 years
- Skilled at collaborating with project managers, engineers, and other stakeholders to ensure successful project completion
- Strong attention to detail and ability to identify and solve design problems efficiently
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present design solutions to clients and stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to have this talented candidate join your team!
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!