About this Candidate
Experienced Residential Construction Project Manager with a Bachelor’s degree in Residential Construction Management. They are OSHA 30 and NUDURA ICF certified, and have experience in AutoCAD and Carpentry. They have a track record of completing multiple projects with high homeowner satisfaction ratings while keeping the budget in mind. They have experience in successful projects such as townhomes and high-end single-family homes.
- Bachelor’s of Science in Residential Construction Management
- OSHA 30 and NUDURA ICF Certified
- Experience in AutoCAD and Carpentry
- Completed 15 single-family projects in a row that were rated 9 or 10 or better with homeowner satisfaction survey
- Completed 21 townhouses all under the .5 cost variance
- Project experience includes townhomes, single family, carriage homes
- 3.5 years of Project Management experience, working on 12-20 townhomes at a time at various phases within the construction process
- Strong track record of delivering homes on time with high customer satisfaction ratings
- Results-driven professional with excellent communication and problem-solving skills
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!