About this Candidate
Highly qualified Civil Site Project Manager with a strong background in engineering, project management, and development. They hold an MBA and are a Registered PE, specializing in Civil Design and Project Management for commercial and retail projects. With over 15 years of experience, they have successfully managed the pre-development project lifecycle of over 40 new store development projects and multiple infrastructure projects, ranging from conception to completion. They have a proven track record of implementing tenant program procedures and managing processes that result in improved efficiency and reduced costs.
- Over 15 years of post-graduate experience in Civil Design and Project Management
- Registered Professional Engineer in Florida and Georgia
- Certified Florida Stormwater, Erosion, and Sedimentation Inspector
- Certified Level IB and Level II Regulatory Inspector and Design Professional
- Prior experience with Civil 3D, ArcMap, Procore, Pipeworks, Hydraflow, and other software
- Strong project management background and team leadership skills
- Ability to manage processes and implement procedures resulting in improved efficiency and reduced costs
- Strong negotiating skills to meet company budget forecasts/initiatives
- Ability to oversee designers and drafters’ work and manage various departments within a corporation
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!