About this Candidate
This candidate is an experienced Oil & Gas Construction Manager/Quality Inspector with a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering and several relevant certifications. With a successful track record of overseeing large-scale oil and natural gas projects, they are an excellent fit for companies in this industry. They have managed a 120-mile-long pipeline ROW restoration project, maintaining a 38% profit margin, and are currently overseeing a $120 million renovation to a Natural Gas Compressor Station with a team of 80 people on site. This candidate is open to relocating for the right opportunity and is also qualified for a Quality role overseeing finished products for manufacturers of tanks and pipeline products.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- OSHA 30, NACE CIP1, and APE 1169/1184 certifications
- Strong background in procurement and purchasing
- Skilled user of Primavera for scheduling
- 20 years of experience in the oil/gas construction and engineering industry
- Successfully managed a 120-mile-long pipeline ROW restoration project with a 38% profit margin
- Oversees a $120 million renovation to a Natural Gas Compressor Station with a team of 80 people on site
- Open to relocation for the right opportunity
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!