About this Candidate
Highly skilled Mechanical Designer with over two decades of experience in the field, this individual is an expert in computer-aided drafting and design, and is proficient in a range of CAD software including SolidWorks and AutoCAD. They have extensive experience in mechanical design across a range of industries, including medical, power, and robotic automation. Their work has included designing and implementing water purification units and industrial microwaves, as well as commercial and residential HVAC systems. They are also skilled in selecting and defining materials, creating wiring diagrams and component layouts, and performing basic engineering calculations. This candidate is certified in SolidWorks and has a strong background in electro-mechanical assembly.
- Over 20 years of experience in mechanical design
- Proficient in SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Creo, and Draftsight
- Experience with sheet metal, aluminum, fiberglass, and plastic
- Designed equipment such as water purification systems, pick and place robots, and commercial and residential HVAC systems
- Skilled in selecting and defining materials, creating wiring diagrams and component layouts, and performing basic engineering calculations
- SolidWorks certification
- Experience with ECOs and BOMs.
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!