About this Candidate
Looking for a highly experienced and qualified Safety Specialist for your firm? Look no further than this candidate! With over 20 years of experience in workplace safety and risk management, they have led the development and review of project safety programs, conducted training, managed pre-task planning and job hazard analysis programs, and investigated accidents. They are well-versed in OSHA standards and have served as the first point of contact for OSHA and other safety regulators. Additionally, as the Safety Specialist for Arlington County Government, they played a key role in the formation of the project safety initiative, ensuring that subcontractors' safety programs met or exceeded project requirements.
- Master’s Degree in Safety Management
- US Citizen – able to obtain security clearance, open to getting CIH
- 20 years of experience in workplace safety and risk management
- Experience conducting hands-on industrial hygiene surveys
- Skilled at implementing and reviewing health and safety programs
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!