About this Candidate
Talented Electrical Engineer with extensive experience in electrical MEP design for commercial, industrial, and residential projects? Look no further than this candidate located in Lawrenceville, GA. They are skilled in various software including Revit, AutoCAD, Navisworks, Visual Lighting, SKM, and COMcheck. With a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, they have proven expertise in lighting, power, and fire alarm design, grounding, load calculation, and photometric studies.
- 3+ years' post-graduate experience in electrical MEP design for commercial, industrial, and residential projects including power, lighting, and fire alarm design, grounding, load calculation, and photometric studies
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, Navisworks, Visual Lighting, SKM, and COMcheck software
- Successfully designed transmission/distribution line systems for large railroad sites, involving providing power for a proposed building, chassis shop, high mast lights, or new distribution system
- Mentored new hires on best practice engineering procedures, demonstrating their ability to lead a team and impart technical knowledge to others
- Bachelor of Science in Electric & Electronics Engineering
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!