About this Candidate
CAD Designer with a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, with over three years of experience in a variety of skill types, including electric, structural, civil, and mechanical work. They are proficient in using programs like RISA 3D, AutoCAD, Solidworks, and Autodesk inventor. They also have an EIT license and are working towards obtaining their PE. One of their notable accomplishments includes collaborating with a Structural PE to design a steel platform that would hold equipment in a flood plain and ensuring the quality of the design for the project.
Some of their qualifications include:
- Proficient in AutoCAD, RISA 3D, Solidworks, Autodesk inventor, and other design programs
- Experienced in civil, structural, and electrical projects
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Collaborated with a Structural PE to design a steel platform for a project in a flood plain and caught a conflicting measurement, ensuring the project moved forward smoothly
- Working towards obtaining their PE and have an EIT license
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!