About this Candidate
Experienced CNC Programmer and Machinist with over 20 years of experience in the manufacturing industry. They have a proven track record of success and have advanced from Set-up Machinist to Supervisor in their previous role. The candidate is proficient in operating, programming, and setting up a variety of CNC machines, including 3, 4, and 5-axis machines, with extensive experience in HAAS machines and familiarity with Fanuc controls and G and M code programming. They are also well-versed in feeds and speeds, GD&T, shop math, and blueprint reading.
- 20+ years of machining experience
- Proficient in operating, programming, and setting up CNC machines including 3, 4, and 5-axis machines
- Extensive experience with HAAS machines and familiarity with Fanuc controls and G and M code programming
- Strong ability in feeds and speeds, GD&T, shop math, and blueprint reading
- Demonstrated success in scheduling and maintaining machines, and working with production control and scheduling
- Proven track record of reducing spindle downtime and maintaining a clean working environment
- Advanced from Set-up Machinist to Supervisor in previous role
- Strong technical expertise and leadership skills.
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!