About this Candidate
Looking for a skilled and experienced Construction PM in West View, PA? Look no further than this talented candidate who has over twenty years of experience in construction project management. With a track record of success, including managing document management for multiple large projects with PennDOT, this candidate is equipped to handle any challenge thrown their way. They have experience in a variety of projects, from tenant improvement to ground-up construction, and have completed difficult projects such as managing the assembly and operation of large digging equipment from Germany for the construction of two tunnels under the Allegheny River.
- Over 20 years of construction project management experience
- Experienced in managing document management for large projects with PennDOT, including two tunnels going under the Alleghany River, bridge replacements, and rehabilitation of a boulevard in Pittsburgh
- Experience in a variety of projects, including tenant improvement, ground up, commercial, and warehouse construction
- Strong project management skills, including budgeting, scheduling, and coordinating subcontractors
- Proven track record of completing projects on time and within budget
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with clients, subcontractors, and team members
- Skilled in using software such as Microsoft Project, Procore, and Bluebeam
- Knowledgeable in construction safety regulations and practices.
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!