About this Candidate
Are you searching for a highly skilled Survey CAD Technician in Herndon, Virginia? Look no further than this accomplished candidate with over 20 years of experience. Specializing in right-of-way, topographic, cross-sections, ALTA and as-built surveys, this individual has a supporting background in Civil Engineering. They are proficient in AutoCAD and Civil 3D, as well as having high experience with Geopak and MicroStation. This candidate was quickly promoted in their last position, taking on increased responsibilities, and is now ready to join a reputable company full time.
- 20 years of experience as a Survey CAD Technician
- Skilled in right-of-way, topographic, cross-sections, ALTA, and as-built surveys
- Proficient in AutoCAD (7/10) and Civil 3D (8/10)
- Working knowledge of Geopak and MicroStation
- Background in Civil Engineering
- Able to design grading plans, site plans, drainage calculations, and more
- Excels in their role and takes on increased responsibilities
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!