About this Candidate
Skilled Architectural Project Manager located in Frisco, TX is a well-rounded candidate with over 20 years of experience in architectural design and drafting. Their portfolio includes a wide range of projects in the residential and commercial sectors, such as hotels, hospitals, retail centers, and single & multi-family homes. With proficiency in AutoCAD and Photoshop, this candidate is seeking opportunities to continue their successful career in architectural project management. They have experience working directly with clients, resolving permitting issues, and construction administration. As a hands-on design professional, they are not afraid to provide on-site assistance when needed.
- Bachelor of Architecture from The University of Texas at Austin
- 20+ years of architectural design and drafting experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Photoshop with minimal experience in Sketchup and Revit
- Experience in preparing construction document sets
- Skilled in resolving permitting issues and construction administration
- Hands-on design professional who is willing to provide on-site assistance
- Portfolio includes a wide range of projects in both the residential and commercial sectors
- Experience working directly with clients
- 15+ years of experience as a realtor and loan officer, bringing valuable industry knowledge to projects
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!