About this Candidate
Accomplished Construction Project Manager based in Newark with over 20 years of experience, is seeking a new opportunity. They specialize in multi-family housing projects, both in ground-up construction and redevelopments. They are sought after by their previous employers to manage struggling projects and have successfully turned them around. Their strengths include being able to take construction documents and turn them into a physical reality, and they enjoy taking on unique and challenging projects. Some of their notable accomplishments include overseeing an $80 million project that converted a medical center into high-end apartment units.
- 20+ years of experience as a Construction Project Manager
- Specializes in multi-family housing projects
- Experienced in both ground-up construction and redevelopments
- Strong ability to manage large construction projects
- Proven track record of successfully turning around struggling projects
- Skilled in communicating with architects, engineers, draftsmen, and clients
- Detail-oriented and able to turn construction documents into physical reality
- Enjoys taking on unique and challenging projects
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!