About this Candidate
Electrical Engineer in Atlanta, Georgia is a highly experienced and diverse candidate with expertise in designing electrical systems for a variety of projects. They possess the ability to design systems for high rise, hotels, restaurants, retail, recreation, education, residential, and entertainment projects. They have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering and are eligible to obtain a Professional Engineer (PE) license. They are proficient in AutoCAD and have experience with Revit. In a previous role, they saved a client approximately $30,000 by re-calculating voltage calculations for perimeter lighting in a resort located in the US Virgin Islands.
- 8 years of experience as an Electrical Engineer and 15 years as an Electrician
- Experience in MEP projects including high rise, hospitality, education, recreation, and residential
- Skilled in designing electrical building systems such as lighting, power distribution, emergency power, and fire alarms
- Proficient in AutoCAD with a working knowledge of Revit
- Eligible to obtain a Professional Engineer (PE) license
- Experienced in performing load calculations for service size and power distribution systems
- Strong ability to perform site visits for project evaluations and assessments
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!