About this Candidate
Highly experienced Civil Engineer with 15 years of experience in transportation engineering, roadway design, and working with both the Alabama and Georgia Departments of Transportation. They are a skilled Project Manager and have extensive experience in design review, civil engineering, noise analysis, environment, and public health. They hold a Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, is an EIT, and are proficient in various software and tools such as MicroStation, InRoads, ProjectWise, AutoCAD, Primavera 6, and STAADPro. They are able to manage projects from concept to completion and have experience working with utilities, permitting, and environmental compliance, as well as Federal, State, and other municipalities. This candidate's most recent positions have been contract/consulting roles, but they are now looking to join a permanent engineering firm where they can be more involved in the engineering side, continue to grow their knowledge, and help the growth of the firm.
- Evaluation of projects as a whole to anticipate and recognize any issues, potentially saving time and money
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering and EIT
- Experienced Project Manager
- Proficient with DOT regulations for Alabama and Georgia, MicroStation, InRoads, and AutoCAD
- Experience with Civil, Noise Analysis, Environmental, and Public Health projects
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!