About this Candidate
Licensed architect with 15+ years of experience in California and New York, with a diverse portfolio including high-end residential, retail, hospitality, and branded environments. They are skilled in client management, government agency coordination, schedule and budget management, proficient in Revit, SketchUp, Business development, project scheduling, budgeting, ground-up and tenant improvement projects, and mentoring junior staff.
- Licensed architect in California and New York
- 15+ years of experience in architecture
- Diverse portfolio including high-end residential, retail, hospitality, and branded environments
- Skilled in client management and government agency coordination
- Proficient in Revit, SketchUp, project scheduling, and budgeting
- Experienced in ground-up and tenant improvement projects
- Expertise in mentoring junior staff and providing business development
- Engineering background
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and teams of various sizes
- Strong creative thinking skills and ability to be involved in all aspects of the project life cycle.
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!