About this Candidate
Highly experienced Architectural Project Manager and Registered Architect with a strong track record of leading complex and large projects. They excel at translating complex building requirements and building consensus with diverse project stakeholders to create powerful roadmaps that drive project success. Recently, they have been taking various contracting roles to assist other firms with their project and program management.
- Registered Architect in the state of Texas
- LEED Accredited Professional in Building Design & Construction Specialty
- Proven experience in managing projects in various sectors including Healthcare, Technology Centers, Multifamily, and College Campus
- Successfully managed the construction of a new, two-story, 74,000 sq. ft. Engineering & Technology Center with a budget of $28M
- Implemented rigorous quality control measures resulting in early detection and resolution of issues, saving the company both time and money.
- In their past role at AECOM, they were the acting force behind all phases of their projects from initial design to final delivery.
- Tracks construction progress and ensures contractors carry out all operations in accordance with contract stipulations, codes, and safety best practices.
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!