About this Candidate
This candidate is an experienced Structural Engineer with over 9 years of experience in analysis and design of structural steel. They hold a Master's degree in Civil Engineering and are proficient in a range of software programs such as RISA 3D, L-Pile, AutoCAD, STAAD Pro, Mathcad, and more. They have extensive experience in interpreting engineering codes, including AISC, ACI 318, ASCE 7, 2018 IBC, and TIA Rev G&H. They are an EIT and planning to sit for their PE exam in September of this year, demonstrating their commitment to continuing education and professional growth, which would enable them to add even more value to the team.
- Over 9 years of experience in structural engineering
- Master's degree in Civil Engineering
- Proficient in a range of software programs including RISA 3D, L-Pile, AutoCAD, STAAD Pro, Mathcad, and more
- Extensive experience interpreting Engineering Codes such as AISC, ACI 318, ASCE 7, 2018 IBC, and TIA Rev G&H
- EIT, with plans to sit for their PE exam in September 2023
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!