About this Candidate
This Structural EIT in Austin, TX is a highly qualified candidate with experience in designing and analyzing different materials such as steel, concrete, CFS, and wood. They have proficiency in popular software such as AutoCAD, Revit, and Risa, and are skilled in technical report writing and communication.
They are actively seeking employment and will sit for their PE by the end of the year.
- Experienced with project management, team leadership, and client relations
- Skilled in designing and analyzing different materials such as steel, concrete, CFS, and wood
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, RISA, and MS Office
- Skilled in technical report writing and communication
- Capable of working with teams or independently
- Accomplished in meeting project/client expectations by evaluating and applying engineering techniques to bring about fit-for-purpose, constructible design solutions
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!