About this Candidate
This highly experienced Construction Project Manager in Brooklyn, NY possesses a wealth of knowledge in the construction industry, from managing budgets and schedules to negotiating contracts and permits. With over 20 years of experience, they are an expert in overseeing large-scale commercial, residential, and industrial projects of varying scopes and budgets. They prioritize job-site safety and are certified in OSHA 30 and OSHA 62. They have a proven track record of delivering projects on-time and within budget, and they possess exceptional organizational skills, technical knowledge, and drive to lead a project team effectively.
- Over 15 years of Construction Management Experience (20+ years in Construction)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management
- Proficient in software such as Procore, MS Project, and Primavera P6 for managing multiple projects simultaneously
- OSHA 30 and OSHA 62 Certified
- Demonstrated ability to deliver projects on time and within budget
- Strong understanding of NYCDOB codes/requirements
- Experience working on projects in various locations and with diverse teams, showcasing adaptability and effective people management skills.
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!