About this Candidate
Introducing a highly qualified Construction Project Manager based in Clearwater, FL, with a proven track record of success in managing multifamily projects with wood frame and steel structures. This candidate has exceptional experience and expertise, making them an excellent fit for any company looking for a knowledgeable and skilled Construction Project Manager. With strong leadership and management skills, they have successfully completed a 144-unit multifamily steel structure project, despite the challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic. Some of their notable qualifications include proficiency with Procore and Build Trend, fluency in both Spanish and English, and a Master's degree in leadership in project management.
- Nearly twenty years of experience as a Construction PM or Superintendent
- Specializes in multifamily projects with wood frame and steel structures
- Proficient with Procore and Build Trend
- Experienced in managing teams during difficult circumstances
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Holds a Master's degree in leadership in project management
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!