About this Candidate
Recent graduate with a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering and an overall GPA of 3.23, this candidate is a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual with experience in land development and site design in the residential and private sector commercial sectors.
Their qualifications include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- Proficient in AutoCAD, some experience in Civil 3D and Bluebeam
- 2 years of land development experience
- Taking the FE exam next month
- Successful completion of Senior Capstone Design Project as the Structural Engineer Lead, where they redesigned a fire station by performing structural calculations to determine loads, column capacity, and slab thickness.
This candidate is actively seeking new opportunities in the structural/construction engineering industry and is excited about the opportunity to join your team. Don't miss out on this talented candidate - schedule a free interview today.
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!