About this Candidate
Mechanical Designer based in Brooklyn, NY with over a year of experience in HVAC design. The candidate holds a Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering and is highly proficient in AutoCAD and Trane Trace. Their expertise includes designing new and existing HVAC systems, ducts and duct sizing, as well as design reviews and final inspections. They have experience working on a variety of residential and commercial projects, including outdoor/indoor units, mini splits, condensing units, heat pumps, chillers, and boilers. They also have some experience in plumbing design and reviewing installed assemblies.
One of their notable accomplishments is their work with the Department of Buildings, where they provided evidence and research of building codes that proved their client's existing backflow prevention device did not need to be upgraded, saving them a significant amount of money and time. They are looking to join a firm where they can increase their project portfolio and learn new skills.
- HVAC design experience, including designing new and existing systems, ducts and duct sizing, and design reviews and final inspections
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Trane Trace
- Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in plumbing design and reviewing installed assemblies
- Saved a client a significant amount of money and time by providing evidence and research for building codes that proved an existing backflow prevention device did not need an upgrade
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!