About this Candidate
Highly experienced and accomplished Controls Engineer based in Cullman, AL. With over 20 years of experience, this candidate has a proven track record of designing, programming, and installing PLCs and HMI interfaces for a variety of industries, including automotive, steel foundries, material-handling systems, solar panels, and MRI tables. They have even reprogrammed a manufacturing machine to increase its material yield by 10%, resulting in $30,000 in increased profits each quarter. They are currently seeking a new opportunity and would be a valuable asset to any company looking for a skilled Controls Engineer.
- Over 20 years of PLC/HMI designing and building
- Proficient in RS Logix 500, 5000; Studio 5000
- Proven ability to increase efficiency and decrease machine cycle time
- Experienced in installation of electrical and mechanical components
- Successfully reprogrammed a manufacturing machine to increase material yield by 10%, resulting in $30,000 in increased profits each quarter
- Designed and built a controls system for a high-temperature furnace that grew memory metal alloys.
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!