About this Candidate
Experienced and accomplished CNC Programmer/Machinist based in Hollywood, FL. With 35 years of experience as a machinist and 10 years of experience with CNC milling and turning, this candidate has a wealth of knowledge and skills that can benefit your company. They have been involved in many successful projects, including those involving the programming and operation of Hass machines, and have a proven track record of increasing efficiency and repairing molds.
- Successfully opened and operated their own company for 20 years, starting as a manual machinist and working their way up to CNC Milling
- Increased the efficiency of maritime vehicle manufacturing processes and repaired molds while working at Perko Inc.
- Familiar with Hass machines and comfortable programming and operating them
- Experienced with building and stamping dies as well as designing with SolidWorks.
- 35 years of experience as a Machinist, 10 years with CNC milling and turning.
This candidate is actively interviewing and won’t be on the market for long. Don't miss out on the opportunity to connect with this talented CNC Programmer/Machinist and schedule a free interview today!
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!