About this Candidate
Registered Architect specialized in architectural design, project management, and construction documentation and administration for complex educational, healthcare, and commercial office, and religious/institutional projects. This individual also has an active architectural registration and a high degree of proficiency in Revit.
This candidate has excellent tenure, spending all 15 years of their career with just one firm. As they have grown and been promoted within this firm, they were regularly heavily involved in some very impressive projects, like a $93M, 250,000 SF, school where they served as both the Project Manager as well as the designer on the interior athletics, bringing the project to completion on time and under budget!
- Registered Architect in Illinois
- Bachelor of Science in Architectural Studies from Southern Illinois University
- 15 years of tenure with same Architectural Firm
- Specializes in Educational Projects, has experience with health care, office buildings, religious
- Highly proficient with Revit
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!