About this Candidate
Highly experienced Plant Manager has a strong background in manufacturing and leadership. They have a track record of success in improving safety, quality, and efficiency in their plants, leading to increased profitability. In their most recent role, they implemented continuous improvement projects which resulted in a decrease in material and labor costs, improved the recordable injury rate, and improved the company's quality score.
Previously, they have held manager roles at multiple companies, where they have implemented lean manufacturing, developed new business, and significantly increased market share and profitability. In one role, they presented a strategic growth plan to the board of directors which was accepted and implemented, leading to the start-up of multiple new manufacturing facilities and an increase in annual revenue.
- Master of Science in International Relations
- 20+ years of experience in the automotive industry
- Strong understanding of ERP/MRP software and job/process costing
- Proven success in improving safety, quality, and efficiency in plants
- Experience implementing continuous improvement projects and lean manufacturing principles
- Successfully developed new business, resulting in increased market share and profitability
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!