About this Candidate
Lean Manufacturing Engineer has been involved in many successful manufacturing projects, including firearms, and precision tools. They are proficient in SOLIDWORKS, CAD, MasterCAM, and are highly skilled in Lean manufacturing principles, such as Kaizen and Poka-yoke.
At their previous firm, he was responsible for overseeing all aspects of product development, from raw material to final assembly, and contributed to a 25% reduction in scrap amount on the LC9 line, aligning with company's 5-year continuous improvement plan to decrease scrap count by 50%. I think they would hit the ground running for you.
- 10+ years of manufacturing experience
- Experience reviewing design for manufacturability; team would design the product, and then pass to his team for manufacturing
- Experience conducting time studies and project costing
- Mechanical aptitude; hands-on machine setup and operation experience
- “One piece flow” experience – highly precise components with tight tolerances
- Proficient with Solidworks and MasterCam
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!