About this Candidate
Experienced Electrical Project Manager and Superintendent with over 10 years of experience in the electrical construction industry. They have worked on a variety of projects in markets including commercial, industrial, healthcare, and residential and are skilled in new construction and renovations, including lighting, underground conduits, and conveyor systems. In their current role, they have managed budgets, project schedules, personnel, and bidding projects on large industrial/manufacturing facilities.
They are relocating to the Hampton/Norfolk, VA area to be closer to family.
- Over 10 years of experience in electrical construction industry
- Skilled in new construction and renovations, including lighting, underground conduits, and conveyor systems
- Experience with large industrial/manufacturing facilities
- Proficient in Procore
- Capable of managing budgets, project schedules, personnel, and bidding projects
- Experience working on projects with voltages ranging from 12V to 600V
- Strong track record of completing projects ahead of schedule and under budget
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!