About this Candidate
Highly skilled and experienced Structural Engineer with a California PE license. With over 8 years of experience in the field, they specialize in structural design, analysis, calculations, and project management for commercial mixed-use, retail, multi-family, and single-family residential buildings. Their proficiency in software such as AutoCAD, ETABS, Enercalc, and RISA allows them to tackle a wide range of engineering projects.
In their current role as the Engineer of Record (EOR) for their firm, they showcase their ability to stamp off on plans, prepare design documents, perform site visits and work closely with junior engineers, clients, and city entities. They also improved workflow efficiency by identifying and reconciling gaps in the workflow process while working in different roles such as Project Engineer, Project Manager and Sr. Structural Engineer.
- Professional Engineer (PE) in California
- 8 years of experience in structural design, analysis, and calculations
- Understanding of foundations, seismic requirements, retrofitting, etc.
- Strong background in residential and commercial projects, materials including wood, steel, concrete
- Proficient in AutoCAD, ETABS, Enercalc, and RISA.
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!