About this Candidate
Transportation Engineer specialized in roadway design, QC control, cost estimating, plan production and they are familiar with Florida Design Manual transportation standards and FDOT standards.
This individual is experienced in production of horizontal and vertical alignments, super elevations and QA/QC revisions. Additionally, this individual is highly skilled in Bentley, MicroStation and AutoCAD software, with additional proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
In a previous position this individual worked on the Interim Daryl Carter Interchange project in Orange County. Their work of detailed plans, roadway quantity computations and overall project construction costs resulted in successful production for the project. Not only were they a key member of the project’s QA/QC process, reviewing plans and calculations and providing mark ups, their contribution helped the project move forward, kept costs low and accommodated both the interim and the ultimate interchanges.
- Roadway EI with 3 1/2+ Years’ Experience
- Familiar with FDOT Standards and FL Design Manual
- Skilled in Bentley MicroStation and AutoCAD
- Experienced in Production of Horizontal & Vertical Alignments, Super Elevations, QA/QC Revisions, & more.
- Has worked on major transportation projects including SR 426, SR 44 & US 17/92, the Interim Daryl Carter Interchange, I-75, and Connect Kissimmee
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!