About this Candidate
Are you looking for a Controls Engineer who has extensive experience in PLC and HMI programming and Allen Bradley systems? Look no further than our talented candidate based in Kalamazoo, MI! With a background in pneumatics, hydraulics, and robotics, this individual is highly skilled in creating specifications for equipment and processes, data collection/acquisition systems, automation, and troubleshooting. Notably, they led a team responsible for implementing eight manufacturing cells at a GM engineering facility, which involved visual measuring systems, machining tools, and robotics.
- Specializes in Allen Bradley, pneumatic and hydraulic control systems, and robotics
- Experienced in FANUC controls, PLC, and HMI programming
- Proficient in data collection/acquisition systems, automation, and troubleshooting
- Successfully created eight manufacturing cells involving visual measuring systems, machining tools, and robotics
- Skilled in creating specifications for equipment and processes
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!