About this Candidate
Senior Manufacturing Engineer and Manager in Ann Arbor specializes in designing, building, managing, and implementing high-quality and highly accurate tooling, equipment and manufacturing processes. With a strong background in leading and implementing large-scale projects, this candidate has demonstrated the ability to optimize production while minimizing labor costs. One of their most impressive accomplishments was leading a plant-wide assembly realignment during the peak of the pandemic, which increased production by 15% and decreased labor by 20%.
- Experience in designing, building, and implementing high-quality and highly accurate tooling, equipment, and processes
- Proficient in managing the technical aspects of equipment, including troubleshooting and process improvement
- Skilled in directing and planning the manufacturing and maintenance of plants and their equipment
- Proficient in CAD and Solidworks
- Holds a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!