About this Candidate
Highly skilled Senior Manufacturing Engineer has a wealth of experience in process and production engineering, team/project management, and proficiency in various design programs. They have a track record of increasing production by 60% - 70% in their previous positions, and they are now seeking a new challenge where they can continue to assist in the growth of a company while advancing their career. With over 20 years of experience in manufacturing, this engineer has expertise in various areas, including web handling, mechanical design, chemical handling, and industrial electrical, among others. They have a Bachelor's degree in Industrial Management and are proficient with NFPA, AutoCAD, Mitsubishi, FANUC controls, PLC troubleshooting, and developing processes and procedures.
- 20 years of experience in manufacturing as a Manufacturing Engineer and Plant Engineer
- Managed technicians, CAD modelers, and engineers, and an average of 4-6 projects a year
- Proficient with NFPA processes and procedures, AutoCAD, Mitsubishi PLC, FANUC controls, and troubleshooting
- Experience in designing and implementing a robot cell that improved production by 60% - 70%
- Expertise in web handling, mechanical design, chemical handling, and industrial electrical
- Implemented and manages ISO 14001
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Management
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!