About this Candidate
Architectural Project Manager specializes in leading teams to deliver projects for the educational, commercial, and medical sectors. Their experience is backed up by a bachelor’s degree in architecture and urban planning, and proficiency with Revit and AutoCAD.
With a previous employer, this candidate trained a team of designers on Revit, and they completed a 4-story nursing home one month prior to the deadline. Additionally, they lead a team of 5 designers to deliver CD’s for two school projects- 400,000 Sq Ft total – in just 4 months.
- Skilled in managing teams from design production to delivery
- Project experience includes educational, medical, commercial and more
- Construction Document & Construction Administration Experience
- Project Coordination experience; has worked with city officials, subcontractors, consultants
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture and urban planning
- Proficient with Revit & AutoCAD; trained teams of designers in Revit in previous positions
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!