About this Candidate
Are you looking for a Mechanical Construction Manager? We are working with a talented individual who is looking for new opportunities and could be a wonderful fit for your firm. Their specialty is mechanical construction management for commercial, healthcare, and municipal projects, and they have a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
This candidate prides themselves on their ability to manage large, complex project types while saving their company money through solving complex design and construction problems. Currently, they are managing seven separate VA hospital projects simultaneously!
Experienced in both Construction Project management and the design process of large mechanical components for hospital, commercial, and municipal properties.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Would like to sit for his EIT and eventually become a PE and powerhouse for a design-build MEP firm.
- Expert in ProCore for project management, Some experience in SolidWorks & AutoCAD for designs
- Extensive experience with Air Handling Units motors, VAVs’, VFDs’, chillers, and boilers
- Experience in the design the HVAC system according to the load’s calculations and ASHRAE
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!