About this Candidate
Mechanical Engineer with a strong focus on plumbing and fire system design for commercial and transit projects. They have 4 years of experience and are well-versed in NY City and state building codes, as well as NJ building codes. With experience in diverse projects such as commercial, high-rise, mixed-use retail, educational, residential, transit, and more, this candidate is seeking new opportunities to broaden their knowledge and skills. They have excellent skills in AutoCAD, HAAS, and Revit and are planning to sit for both their EIT and PE licenses this year.
- 4 years of experience designing plumbing and fire protection systems in NYC
- Proficient in NY fire and plumbing codes
- Skilled in CAD, Haas, and Revit
- Has experience with commercial, high-rise, mixed-use retail, educational, residential, transit, and more projects
- Well-versed in NY City and state building codes, as well as NJ building codes
- Strong communication skills and problem-solving ability
- Led the engineering team for a sprinkler project at Yankee Stadium Station in the Bronx, using hydraulic calculations to keep the project on time and within budget despite objections from the NYC MTA and contractor
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!