About this Candidate
Highly qualified Job Captain with 15+ years of experience in the architectural field. This individual has a wide range of experience in various project types including commercial, residential, healthcare, retail, and education. In addition, they have worked as a Job Captain on government projects for the Department of Defense.
They are proficient in AutoCAD and Revit and have recently been doing freelance work in both commercial and residential projects. They are currently in the process of completing their Bachelor's in Architecture and are open to a full-time opportunity with benefits. This candidate has excellent communication skills and is available for an immediate interview.
- 15+ years of experience as a Job Captain in the architectural field
- Wide range of experience in various project types including commercial, residential, healthcare, retail, and education
- 3 years of experience as a Job Captain on government projects for the Department of Defense
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Revit
- Recently completed freelance work in both commercial and residential projects
- In the process of completing a Bachelor's in Architecture
- Open to a full-time opportunity with benefits
- Excellent communication skills
- Available for an immediate interview
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!