About this Candidate
We have identified a skilled Architectural Project Manager in NYC with over 20 years of experience in all aspects of architectural projects. He has successfully managed large residential, mixed-use and high-rise projects throughout New York while also performing design duties and overseeing other Architects.
Established the sustainability strategy of a previous employer, and implemented design standards to achieve up to a 90% reduction in energy consumption.
- Master’s Degree in Architecture and Urban Design
- Strong background in the management, design and coordination of mixed-use, residential, and high-rise projects
- Proven ability to develop and maintain relationships with clients and consultants throughout lifecycle of project
- Skilled in AutoCAD 2D/3D, Revit, 3D Studio Max, etc.
- Available to interview with short notice.
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!