About this Candidate
Highly skilled Civil Engineer with a proven track record of success in managing and designing residential and commercial projects. They hold a Professional Engineer license in MD, DE, PA, VA, & DC, making them a great fit for any engineering firm.
Their qualifications include:
- Over 8 years of experience in project management and 17 years of experience in engineering design.
- Strong technical background and experience in site layout and grading, land development, highway and roadway storm drains, stormwater management, utilities, and more.
- Successfully completed several projects, including the design and implementation of the St. Josephs Village project, the design and development of a subdivision project, and the management of the I-66 Parking Lot, Bus Stop, and Kiss and Ride VDO project.
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Holds a Professional Engineer (PE) license in MD, DE, PA, VA & DC
- Strong analytical, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Meet deadlines with quality results through time management and attention to detail.
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!