About this Candidate
This candidate is an accomplished Architectural Project Manager who specializes in project management, client leadership, design, and construction management for a variety of project types including commercial, retail, hospitality, multifamily, educational, and healthcare. They are proficient in AutoCAD and have a working knowledge of REVIT. Their experience includes successfully managing the master planning for a historic re-use and new addition project at Bay View High School. They are well-versed in the requirements of governing agencies such as OSHPD and DSA and have extensive experience in obtaining approvals.
- Extensive experience as an Architectural Project Manager
- Specialization in Educational, Commercial/Workplace, Auto/Retail, Hospitality, Multifamily, Mixed-use, and Healthcare projects
- Proficient in AutoCAD and working knowledge of REVIT
- Skilled in Project Management, Client Leadership, Design, and Construction Management
- Successfully managed the master planning for a historic re-use and new addition project at Bay View High School
- Well-versed in the requirements of governing agencies such as OSHPD and DSA
- Highly experienced in obtaining approvals.
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!