About this Candidate
Highly experienced and skilled Senior Project Manager in Oldsmar, Florida has over 25 years of experience managing diverse projects, including multimillion dollar multifamily, DoD, entertainment, and hospitality construction projects. They are a certified general contractor with experience in land development and hold a clearance for government projects. In a previous role as an owner's representative, this individual demonstrated exceptional leadership by overseeing the design, construction, improvement, and renovation of various complex operations, earning high praise and a letter of recommendation from the owner.
- Over 25 years' experience managing diverse projects
- Certified General Contractor in FL and SC
- Skilled in managing multimillion dollar projects in entertainment/hospitality industries
- Holds a security clearance for government projects
- Experienced in land development
- Proven leadership skills as an owner's representative
- Skilled user of Procore, Primavera, and other PM software
- Comfortable managing projects with budgets up to $50 million
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!