About this Candidate
Experienced Superintendent has over 25 years of experience in managing various construction projects, including underground utilities, heavy highway, site development, power generation, and environmental remediation. They have a proven track record of building efficient teams, negotiating with stakeholders, overseeing field operations, and leading project personnel to deliver projects within budget and schedule. With extensive safety certifications and project management skills, they are a valuable addition to any construction team. Not to mention, they have worked on a broad range of projects, including Civil, Industrial, Multi-family, and Duplexes.
- Over 25 years of experience in the Construction Industry
- Expertise in underground utilities, heavy highway, site development, power generation, and environmental remediation
- Skilled in hiring and building functional teams, negotiating with stakeholders, managing field activities, and providing leadership to project staff
- Trained in safety certifications such as OSHA, Confined Space Entry, First Aid/CPR, and NCMA Modular Systems Certification
- Worked on a broad range of projects, including Civil, Industrial, Multi-family, and Duplexes
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite/Project and HCSS Heavy Bid software
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!