About this Candidate
This Construction Project Manager is a highly skilled professional with a proven track record of successfully managing complex construction projects within budget and on schedule. They have a specialization in managing the construction of multifamily, mixed-use, and commercial buildings.
One of their notable achievements is managing the construction of a highly complex mixed-use steel superstructure with a challenging façade installation due to another building next door. This person creatively solved the problem by creating a modified scaffolding assembly to accommodate the logistics of the work site.
- Over 20 years of construction experience in ground-up and renovation projects
- Expertise in managing multifamily, commercial, and mixed-use projects
- Strong skills in scheduling, budget oversight, and contract negotiation
- Procore Certified and OSHA 30 Certified
- Successfully completed an 18-story tower remediation and façade project despite the challenge of having no room for construction next to another building
- Proven ability to optimize development procedures resulting in timely and cost-effective project delivery
- Experienced in creating and drafting contract scopes for trades and scoping out new projects to bring in
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!