About this Candidate
This skilled Mechanical Designer from Medford, MA has a wealth of experience in HVAC, Plumbing, and Fire Design for various types of projects. They are proficient with Revit, AutoCAD, Autodesk MEP, and BIM 360, and possess a strong working knowledge of permitting and construction codes. With accomplishments like successfully designing the plumbing and fire protection systems for one of the largest luxury condominium complexes in the Greater Boston area, this candidate is a valuable asset to any team.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Specializes in mechanical design for hospitality, educational, commercial, and residential projects
- Proficient with Revit, AutoCAD, and BIM 360
- Experience in HVAC, Plumbing & Fire Protection design for new construction and renovations
- Strong working knowledge of permitting and construction codes
- Experienced with performing engineering load calculations and creating layouts
- Accomplished in designing plumbing and fire protection systems for large-scale projects
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!