About this Candidate
Architect specializes in design and project management for commercial, multifamily residential, civil/municipal, hospitality, mixed-use residential, and other complex project types. Their experience is backed up by a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, an active architectural registration, and proficiency with AutoCAD and Sketchup.
- Over 20 years of experience in architecture working on a variety of projects including zoological, hospitality, recreational, mixed-use commercial, multi-family residential, and civil projects.
- Strong knowledge of building codes in and around the Cleveland, Ohio metropolitan area
- Experienced in managing projects through construction
- Awarded AIA gold medal for sustainability and efficiency
- Registered Architect with NCARB
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Available to interview with short notice
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!