About this Candidate
Architect and Project Manager specializes in architecture, construction administration, and project management for a wide variety of project types including commercial, luxury multi-family residential, hospitality, retail/mixed-use, and more. Their experience is backed up by a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Master’s Degree in Construction Management, and proficiency with several softwares. They are also 3 exams away from obtaining their NCARB Registration!
This individual has an outstanding ability to act in multiple capacities and go the extra mile to ensure projects are brought to successful completion. In a previous position, they were able to limit renovations to a large We Work building and the NYC headquarters for The Guardian newspaper to 30 days per floor, closing both of the projects several weeks ahead of schedule!
- Bachelors in Architecture, Masters in Construction Management
- NCARB, currently testing for registration in New York then Florida
- Experienced with high end commercial, hospitality, and residential
- Familiar with Florida codes and Revit
- Proficient with AutoCAD and hand sketching
- Proficient with construction documents and procedures throughout the lifecycle of projects
If this sounds like a candidate that you'd like to speak with, contact us for more information. It's always free to review resumes and set up interviews! We only charge a fee if you hire one of our candidates. Not who you are currently searching for? Send us a job description and we will begin a dedicated search right away, at no obligation!